13.4.11

Cardio Dance Free Julianne Hough from Overweight

GIRLFRIENDS Ryan Seacrest, Julianne Hough who is only dating for a year pretending to have a baby.

"I do not want to have children in the near future, but when I do, I want my body in healthy condition," said Salt Lake City woman who was 22 years old this to Women's Health editions in May

To keep fit, Hough avoid processed foods and often attend dance high intensity cardio class from Tracy Anderson. "They're so fun," he said.

Unfortunately, maintaining her body shape is not always so easy.

"When I was growing up, I could eat anything, but suddenly I've aged 22 years, quit dancing and continued to eat whatever I want and my weight scales up,"said Hough. "Then I started reading the critical comments on the blog and wanted to get out of the strange comments." Fortunately, Hough able to detach themselves from criticism.

 
Design by admin